This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
JOIN THE 2022 FIS UNIVERSITY SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM!
As a 2022 FIS University Program Summer Intern, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, social events, professional development seminars and work alongside team mentors. This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June 6, 2022 and conclude on August 12, 2022.
ABOUT THE TEAM
B2B is the global market of solutionsproviders focused on driving efficiency, security, speed, and richer data capabilities to better monetize the goods, services, and monetary flows between businesses in a compliant manner. Capabilities include:Money Movement, Trade Finance, Account Receivables (AR), Account Payables (AP), Documentation & Workflow, ERP Integration, Supply Chain Digitization, and Reconciliation. FIS is approaching this market by focusing on delivering customer-centric technology solutions that leverage new and richer data sources to support our client journeys and build scalable industry-specific use cases for businesses. We want to meet our business customers everywhere they operate, in all payment forms they need to optimize and accesstheir liquidity. The FIS B2B and Money Movement team is focused on growth and innovation to deliver business-to business payment and money movement solutions to banks, corporates, and small and medium businesses worldwide. The B2B and Money Movement Business Operations team helps division leadership ensure they have the processes, tools, reporting, and internal engagement needed to smoothly and efficiently execute on their business success goals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an FIS Project Manager- Non-Technical Intern, you will receive the opportunity to build professional relationships and enhance your interpersonal skills while you gain an understanding of financial technology (FinTech), business to business payments and money movement, and the FIS solutions that drive the financial services industry. You are expected to:
- Work independently or within a team on B2B and Money Movement projects
- Provide business consultancy and operational support to larger division as required
- Work with internal teams to gather business requirements, create detailed specifications, and manage to a project plan to complete the work assigned
- Document processes and procedures to help achieve greater efficiencies and results
- Assist internal and external customers with project coordination
- Participate in weekly education sessions featuring various topics and leaders from across FIS
- Participate in meetings and contribute to current initiatives
- Work with various teams, including Product management, Sales, Finance, Marketing, Client Engagement and others
- Run liaison between internal and external clients through implementation and production of projects
WHAT YOU BRING
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2022 through May 2023)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
PRIVACY STATEMENT FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company. #pridepass