Foros is a premier boutique investment bank based in New York City. We specialize in providing independent advice on a wide range of M&A transactions and strategic assessment assignments and work with a diverse, global set of clients across all major industry sectors. Founded in 2009, we have advised 80 clients with over $65bn in deal volume. Our investment banking practice differs from that of other firms and banks in two important ways:
- We are company advisors who work closely with clients to perform in-depth financial analyses to discover the true value drivers. We are not industry brokers.
- We believe in the power of negotiation strategy and tactics, and we take a leading role in negotiating transactions. We are not merely transaction processors.
Because of our differentiated practice, our analysts learn:
- Core analytical skills that enable them to better fundamentally understand the true drivers of value
- How to think about companies, their challenges and opportunities and develop customized, analytical frameworks for identifying value creation opportunities
- How to negotiate transactions and drive value through superior negotiation strategy and tactics
We do not believe the other investment banks focus on the development of these skills the way we do.
Analysts also have the opportunity to:
- Manage a broad range of responsibilities on lean deal teams, with deep involvement in financial modeling and fundamental analysis
- Interact directly with senior bankers and clients on all aspects of a transaction to a far greater extent than is available in other firms
- Benefit from superior economics (starting base pay of $100,000 and competitive bonus expectations) and very strong post-analyst career opportunities, including internal promotion opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to think about the world numerically
- Track record of intellectual curiosity and critical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior investment banking experience is not required
To apply, please submit your application through Yale Career Link and include the following information / documents:
- Resume, with GPA and SAT / ACT scores
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript
To learn more, please visit www.forosgroup.com