Reporting Relationship: Reports to Partners in the Litigation Department.
- Assist in all phases of a matter from case inception through trial or resolution
- Coordinate management of case documents, including collection, organization, review and production of documents
- Manage document databases and coordinate electronic discovery proceedings
- Assist with the preparation of court filings, including cite and fact checking legal briefs, confirming proper Bluebook citation, proofreading, and assembling of exhibits and appendices
- Assist with depositions, including preparation of witness files, exhibits, notices and subpoenas, and deposition summaries
- Conduct factual investigations and research of a limited nature, including drafting chronologies and summaries
- Assist with trial preparation and logistics, including preparation of witness files, management of exhibits, setting up trial space, and attending trial, as required
- This position will be remote until offices reopen.