Upon joining the firm, Analysts will first undergo a formal training program specifically designed to further their technical skill set, which will be supplemented with hands-on support from the team. The flat structure at Glendower encourages Analysts to take responsibility from the start. You’ll be working as a generalist in lean deal teams across all transaction types, and be encouraged to analyze and present new investment opportunities in a meaningful way. The Analyst Program offers the opportunity to learn from leaders in the industry and contribute to the entrepreneurial culture and future growth of Glendower Capital, with the potential to spend time in the firm’s London office as well.
Who we are looking for?
- On track for a 4-year degree or above
- Genuine curiosity, interest and knowledge of private equity or investing
- Previous experience within financial services (formal or informal) is helpful but not required
- Well-rounded team player and self-motivated
- Detailed and formal training program provided by external consultants as well as the Glendower team in-house
- Opportunity to work in lean teams as a generalist across transaction types and industries
- Flat culture encourages Analysts to take responsibility and contribute to investment committee meetings
- Work alongside a talented and trusted team in the industry