This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. With differentiated investment and risk management capabilities, deep client relationships, and a strong financial foundation, the company has established a track record of delivering proven, value-added solutions and long-term growth. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers asset management and capital markets solutions across multiple strategies.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
GLOBAL ATLANTIC’S INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Global Atlantic offers an immersive 10 week summer internship program that allows students to learn critical skills in a business setting. Our program runs from June 6, 2022 to August 12, 2022. We offer Executive Business Overviews, Networking Challenges, Social Events, interaction with senior leaders, meaningful work and so much more. We pride ourselves on offering a diverse and inclusive environment for all to succeed. We are thrilled that you have considered Global Atlantic in your Internship search.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is looking for a Corporate Development Intern to join its New York-based Corporate Development team for a 10-week immersive internship experience.
The Intern will work with a small strategy team and interface with business leaders and senior management to do the following:
- Assist in building financial models and performing in-depth analysis to evaluate potential strategic acquisitions, investments, and business opportunities.
- Monitor financial market developments and evaluate key business metrics, valuation and analyst views. in order to assess the impact on the business and strategy.
- Prepare presentations for external constituents, including third-party investors, advisors, strategic partners, distribution partners, regulators and other stakeholders.
- Develop materials used to support strategic and capital recommendations and communicate with internal constituents, including the management team and Board of Directors.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree with a gradation date in 2023 with an outstanding academic record
- Prefer previous internship experience in investment banking, consulting, or insurance.
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail.
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and client focused mindset.
- Demonstrated interest in finance and strategy.
PURSUANT TO COMPANY POLICY, ALL EMPLOYEES ARE REQUIRED TO BE VACCINATED FOR COVID-19 TO ACCESS GA FACILITIES. CURRENTLY, OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS WILL BE CONDUCTED OVER VIDEO. ALL OFFICES ARE CURRENTLY OPEN, AND OUR EMPLOYEES ARE BACK 4 DAYS A WEEK IN NY AND 3 DAYS A WEEK IN ALL OTHER OFFICES. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ON THIS POLICY, PLEASE CONTACT RECRUITING@GAFG.COM.
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels like they can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. We encourage qualified applicants from all demographics to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.