This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Global Citizens Development (GCD) is a start-up benefit corporation co-founded by lived-experience leaders. We work to ensure urban economies, distressed communities and marginalized populations can successfully navigate globally changing landscapes by co-designing an inclusive ecosystem transformation plan. GCD prioritizes -a transformation tank- is dedicated to addressing two global disruptors- automation and climate change- which will challenge access to the American Dreams, our democracy and the stability of our economy. We are a mission driven team. Join us!
Graphic Designer Intern
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to own the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints:
As a result of transferring some of our service modules to our nonprofit subsidiary, we need help rebranding. Some of the duties include:
- Update our Brand Book
- Creation of 2 pagers/visualizations of our service modules
- Standardization of our pitch decks
- Standardization of online marketing materials
- Experience designing for a content management system (like the HubSpot CMS). This person must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Send a cover letter explaining your alignment with our company mission, a resume and a work sample (link or PDF).