Global Heritage Fund is an international non-profit based in San Francisco focused on empowering communities through heritage-driven local development. Our mission centers on investing in cultural heritage as a stimulus to social innovation. Since 2002, we have partnered with over 100 public and private organizations to protect 28 sites across 19 countries, investing over $30 million and securing $25 million in co-funding to carry out sustainable heritage protection and responsible socio-economic development.
We are seeking an Operations Intern to increase the operational capacity and efficiency of Global Heritage Fund. The ideal candidate is adept at systematizing tasks and procedures into processes as well as creating orderly, logical structures and systems.
This is a remote position.
The Operations Intern reports to the Administrative Officer and works to shape and execute the operational strategy for Global Heritage Fund. Responsibilities may include:
- Learning, maintaining, and optimizing the existing Global Heritage Fund tech infrastructure, including the projects and programs database, the donor pipeline, the donor CRM, and the general ledger
- Strategizing with the Administrative Officer to research, implement, and promulgate among staff and stakeholders new systems in areas such as IT and HR;
- Monitoring and analysis of data streams to identify challenges, growth opportunities, and solutions;
- Assisting the Administrative Officer in the implementation of operational and administrative plans;
- Working with the Administrative Officer to provide support to fundraising campaigns and as needed;
- And other tasks related to the role as they arise.
- Background in data analysis, business development, operations, accounting, or non-profit management
- Strong written and visual communication skills with top-notch attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and organization
- Ability to work both independently of and cooperatively with Global Heritage Fund staff
- Ability to commit to up to 20 hours per week