2022 Executive Office Division
Sustainable Finance Group – New Analyst Roles
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, your skills and experiences will create a world of possibilities for our clients. From the latest IPO and market insights to investments in clean energy and infrastructure, each one of our teams contributes to innovations that drive progress around the world. You’ll work alongside industry experts and strategic thinkers at all levels, gaining hands-on experience unlike anywhere else.
ABOUT OUR ROLES IN The Sustainable Finance Group
The Sustainable Finance Group (SFG) is responsible for partnering with the firm’s businesses to drive sustainability-related commercial activity. This includes helping deliver leading expertise and capabilities to our clients across sustainable growth themes and driving innovation. The SFG also engages with the firm’s people and many of the firm’s external stakeholders on sustainability including investors, policy makers, NGOs, and thought leaders.
The candidate will work closely with all colleagues across climate strategy and commercial delivery efforts. The candidate will support a range of internal efforts around climate reporting and target tracking as well as external initiatives covering stakeholder engagement, policy discourse and broader strategic and commercial partnerships. In addition, the candidate will help develop content and insights for clients, driving cross-divisional collaboration across sustainability-related themes.
– Develop presentation materials to be shared with clients on sustainability-related themes
– Support cross-divisional collaboration by helping drive communication and execution with key internal stakeholders
– Create talking points and analytics on relevant policy or market-related sustainability developments
– Engage in new and existing climate partnership work streams and development, internally and externally
– Contribute to sustainability-related content firm-wide