2022 Executive Office Division
Sustainable Finance Group – Summer Analyst Roles
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, your skills and experiences will create a world of possibilities for our clients. From the latest IPO and market insights to investments in clean energy and infrastructure, each one of our teams contributes to innovations that drive progress around the world. You’ll work alongside industry experts and strategic thinkers at all levels, gaining hands-on experience unlike anywhere else.
ABOUT OUR ROLES IN The Sustainable Finance Group
The Sustainable Finance Group is responsible for partnering with the firm’s businesses to drive sustainability-related commercial activity across climate transition and inclusive growth initiatives. This includes One Million Black Women, and helping to deliver leading expertise and capabilities to clients, and driving innovation. The Sustainable Finance Group also engages with the firm’s people and many of the firm’s external stakeholders on sustainability.
– Provide support for activities and deliverables related to the One Million Black Women (OMBW) initiative
– Conduct research and prepare background ahead of meetings with potential grantees, investees, and partners
– Evaluate new inbounds and recommend potential partnership opportunities and next steps
– Participate in phone calls and meetings with external prospective OMBW partners and internal stakeholders
– Prepare overview materials, 1-pagers, and briefers on OMBW-related events, proposals and partnerships
– Support OMBW-related events through creation of materials, talking points, summarizing key takeaways and assisting with event follow-up
– Assist with content development and communications for OMBW program milestones (e.g. newsletter, GS.com, GSWeb)
– Serve as first line of defense for external and internal OMBW inquiries received through OMBW mailbox
– Support team organization and coordination through tracking of inbounds and follow-up in Salesforce