Do you want to be part of a growing Analytics team at a company that was named 2020’s Small Agency of the Year for their company culture by Ad Age? Good Apple is an independent agency driving an average +30% efficiency while making lives 100% easier. Built on the belief that big agency bureaucracy isn’t necessary to drive scalable results, Good Apple operates as that group of friends you love to collaborate with whether you are an employee, agency, publisher, or client partner.
As an Apple, you have a unique opportunity to truly create the destiny and pathway that fuels you each day and drives you to deliver the best results for yourself as well as your clients. As a Data Analyst, you will act as a strategic partner to your clients and media team, solving complex problems through metrics and analysis. Our Data Analysts have a curious, logical mindset with an interest in advertising and digital marketing analytics, working internally across disciplines to deliver the most impactful integrated media solution for our clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to translate business needs into measurement plans and their implementations via website/ad-server tracking setups and data flows.
- Democratize data and insights through data integration and the use of visualization tools.
- Turn business requirements into metrics and implement tracking solutions to measure those metrics
- Learn what makes an effective media plan so you can be the voice of the data for the media teams and clients to guide media planning and optimization
- Build dashboards and supporting SQL database setups for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analyses for clients
- Create clean, effective, and actionable presentations for clients and internal teams
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to plainly communicate results to clients and internal teams
- Lead and contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) for reporting and analysis
- Diligently see solutions through to the end and be meticulous on QA
- Creative problem solving skills and clear communication of results to a non-technical audience
- Fast learner comfortable using advanced functions in Microsoft Excel and working with databases
- Working experience with SQL
- Experience working with 3rd party media tools such as Google Campaign Manager, data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau), and Google Analytics preferred
- Familiarity with tag managers, tagging implementation, website architecture and programming also a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Background in a logic-based field or experience in a logic focused role necessary
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
- Programing experience and other technical website knowledge is a plus
- General digital marketing experience is a plus