This role will report to the Head of Graduate Recruitment and will be a vital role in supporting hiring for the full-time Analyst program. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in a career in Recruitment, Sourcing, Project Management, Human Resources, or Sales. This role has potential to become permanent following the initial contract dates; if accepting a full-time offer, candidate must be able to reside around one of our main offices (NYC, Austin TX, or Los Angeles).
You will also partner closely with Learning & Development (L&D) to develop trainings and support programs to ensure Grad hire retention and success.
- Currently pursuing an undergrad or graduate degree with a graduation date in 2021-2022
- Interested in a career in Recruitment/Staffing
- Experience working in highly targeted fast-paced environments, ideally within a fast growth staffing and/or seeded start-up organization(s)
- High personal and team performance deliverables in-line with global growth strategy
- Comfortable working in an outcomes-focused, high-performance environment
- Experience in creating, developing, and rolling out augmented and original processes
- Strong understanding of internal and external marketing, brand augmentation, and advertising strategies
- High GPA or degree classification
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + commission structure
- Attractive benefits package (health, vision, dental, pension, 401k)
- Generous Flex PTO & Volunteer Day options
- High autonomy and flexibility
- Direct reporting to Leadership and Directors, with global collaboration opportunities
- Career Progression – merit-based career progression and leadership opportunities
- Comprehensive training from a dedicated global executive and L&D team
- Global travel opportunities – taking advantage of our incentive trips, Jet Sets, and inter-office collaborations
- Visa sponsorship with expert attorney support to advise you through the process
- Long-term relocation opportunities within GQR’s international office network
- Opportunities to enroll in external learning pathways to further educate and develop in a field of your choice
GQR is an award-winning (SIA Fastest Growing Executive Search Firm, LinkedIn’s Most Socially Engaged, Investors In People (IPP) Silver Award) talent acquisition and talent technology (SaaS) company specializing in developing talent solutions for the world’s most innovative industry sectors. We are reimagining recruitment and redefining the future of work with human-enabled talent technology.
We deliver Talent Acquisition, People Intelligence, Employer Branding and Employee Experience solutions for STEM institutions – with a unique focus on Healthcare, Life Science, Technology, Financial Services and Energy & Engineering sectors. Unparalleled market knowledge, unwavering drive and steadfast efficiency are what define our success. Our holistic approach to talent acquisition, confidence in navigating uncharted territory and high standards of accountability are what make our success a reality.