Based in Austin, TX – January 2022 start date
GQR is a global talent acquisition and advisory firm specialized in matching uniquely talented individuals with the world’s most innovative organizations. We service niche talent across our core industries: Banking & Finance, Technology, Healthcare, and Energy & Life Sciences.
As a member of the recruiting team, the Talent Sourcer will partner with our recruiters to develop creative sourcing strategies to find the best talent for a variety of roles. This person will also often be the first point of contact someone has with GQR Global Markets and will therefore be responsible for creating and delivering an incredible candidate experience.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in specialized staffing within the Healthcare division.
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional network
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Track conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Continuously design and implement an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and each specific role
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + discretionary bonus
- Attractive benefits package (health, vision, dental, life, 401k)
- Flex PTO & Volunteer Day options
- High autonomy and flexibility
- Opportunities for travel across our global locations
- Hyper-growth business, with unrivalled exposure & professional development opportunities
- Company incentive trips based off individual performance
- Regular office, team & company-wide culturally-driven activities