GQR is an award-winning (SIA Fastest Growing Executive Search Firm, LinkedIn’s Most Socially Engaged, Investors In People (IPP) Silver Award) global talent acquisition company specializing in developing talent solutions for the world’s most innovative industry sectors. We are reimagining recruitment and redefining the future of work with human-enabled talent technology.
We deliver Talent Acquisition, People Intelligence, Employer Branding and Employee Experience solutions for STEM institutions – with a unique focus on Healthcare, Life Science, Technology, Financial Services and Energy & Engineering sectors. Unparalleled market knowledge, unwavering drive and steadfast efficiency are what define our success. Our holistic approach to talent acquisition, confidence in navigating uncharted territory and high standards of accountability are what make our success a reality.
This role is expected to start in October 2021 in our New York City office full-time for first 4 weeks and moving to a hybrid model (2-3 days/week) going forward.
GQR Global Markets is seeking a Technology Sourcer to proactively identify and engage talent for our Technology & Trading Team. As a member of the recruiting team, the Technology Sourcer will partner with our recruiters to develop creative sourcing strategies to find the best talent for a variety of roles across tech and trading. This person will also often be the first point of contact someone has with GQR Global Markets and will therefore be responsible for creating and delivering an incredible candidate experience. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in technology staffing
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional network
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Track conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Continuously design and implement an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and each specific role
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + discretionary bonus
- Attractive benefits package (health, vision, dental, life, 401k)
- Generous PTO & Volunteer Day options
- High autonomy and flexibility
- Opportunities for travel across our global locations
- Hyper-growth business, with unrivalled exposure & professional development opportunities
- Company incentive trips based off individual performance
- Regular office, team & company-wide culturally-driven activities