Graham Partners is seeking current Junior college students for its summer 2022 internship program. The internship program at Graham Partners is a unique opportunity for extremely motivated individuals to gain experience in the private equity industry as an undergraduate student. The position is an 8-10 week program, with the possibility of a full-time offer for exceptional candidates. Interns are given exposure to a full range of the firm’s activities including: sourcing and evaluating transactions; structuring and executing deals; and assisting senior investment professionals with portfolio company management which includes working closely with C-level executives. Interns will also participate in a rigorous Training the Street (TTS) financial modeling program and accounting training.
Interns perform the following functions:
• Evaluate industry trends and perform in-depth analysis regarding market share and competitive position of acquisition targets
• Develop detailed financial cash flow models, operating scenarios and sensitivity analyses for potential transactions
• Coordinate and execute financial and other acquisition-related due diligence
• Participate in financing negotiations with leading middle market lending institutions
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong Excel experience
• Exceptional academic credentials with a demonstrated track record of accomplishment (3.6 GPA or higher)
• A proven ability to thrive in a team setting
If you are interested in applying for the summer internship program, please apply on ApplicantPro at the following link:
About Graham Partners www.grahampartners.net: Graham Partners is a private investment firm focused on investing in technology-driven companies that are spurring innovation in advanced manufacturing, resulting in product substitutions, raw materials conversions, and disruptions to traditional end markets. Since the firm’s founding in 1988 by Steven Graham, Graham Partners has closed over 120 acquisitions, joint ventures, financings, and divestitures. The committed capital raised since inception through the Graham Partners funds together with Graham-led co-investments totals approximately $3.1 billion, which differs from Regulatory Assets Under Management. Investors include university endowments, charitable foundations, financial institutions, and private investors.