Hanover is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill a Capital Markets Analyst position. This position is responsible for analyzing market information to update Hanover’s financial model and evaluate multifamily development opportunities across the United States. Once a development opportunity has been identified, this person will assist in the preparation of a comprehensive investment packages and will actively participate in Investment Committee Meetings with senior leaders and equity-financing providers. The Capital Markets Analyst role provides an opportunity to work with a talented, close-knit team, in addition to frequent interaction with Hanover’s development, construction, legal, property management, and asset management departments.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis in designated markets.
- Perform research to assess market opportunities and feasibility for new multifamily developments.
- Prepare written reports and financial models.
- Prepare investment packages which include critical market analysis and research-based findings.
- Participate actively in Investment Committee Meetings and maintain a high level of interaction with all levels of management.