Harding Loevner is seeking a Portfolio Administration Associate to join its Client Management team. The Associate will assist the firm’s portfolio managers and broader client service team primarily in the areas of trade implementation, ongoing monitoring and maintenance of client portfolios, and data integrity relating to client records in all systems. The Associate will be provided the opportunity to understand investment decision making, create trades, and work on a variety of operational tasks. The position provides exposure to many aspects of the investment management business, including compliance and risk analysis, data analysis, and project management.
The Portfolio Administration Associate role will appeal to candidates who demonstrate strong technical skills, excel at tasks that require absolute precision, and apply critical thinking to solve complex problems. The Associate will work alongside portfolio managers and client management peers to support daily operations and complete special projects.
• Create trades for accounts/strategies as directed by Portfolio Managers or clients and become an expert user of the firm’s trading system and compliance module
• Master risk control and ongoing portfolio monitoring of client portfolios
• Communicate portfolio compliance to Portfolio Managers and Senior Management
• Manage client custom reporting
• Bachelor’s degree with a strong interest in investment management
• Up to five years of experience, preferably in portfolio administration
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• A compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, an annual cash bonus based on individual performance, and a remunerative long-term incentive plan
• Comprehensive benefits package