Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC.
Financial Services Recruitment Specialists
Investor Relations Analyst 1-3 years of Investor Relations, Management Consulting or Investment Research Experience
New York City HQ OR remote friendly anywhere in US.
Our Client, a fast-growing Fintech organization specializing in investment information solutions that re-engineer end-to-end business and economic data to produce valuable data-driven insights for institutional investors, has an immediate opening for an Investor Relations Analyst. This person will facilitate the right balance of people, process, analytical and technical skills. This role requires a high energy, intellectually curious, collaborative and self-directed Professional.
You will be a critical part of the Investor Relations (IR) department assisting in the planning, development, and implementation of a variety of investor relations programs and activities. Working under the guidance of the Chief Financial Officer, you will serve as a resource to senior management to ensure the Company effectively communicates its message with investors.
• Educate and update investors on key business drivers and design IR business strategy to keep investors informed
• Collaborate with senior management and IR team to create investment messaging integrated and consistent with strategic goals of the company
• Manage production of all IR communications, including performance material, investor presentations, investor fact sheets, etc.
• Prepare conference call scripts and prepare for investor questions
• Support the investors’ decision-making processes by coordinating and attending, when needed, meetings with company leaders and visits to company facilities
• Create Investor Reports including theme, content, design, production, and delivery.
• Quarterly reports with management commentary and other performance reports.
• Remain current on economic, political, regulatory, industry, and stock market outlook.
• Understand the company’s strategies, products, technologies, and financial performance expectations.
• Provide financial and analytical support to key senior management to support the company’s IR initiatives. • Prepare timely and insightful analysis of the company’s businesses, markets, competition and financial performance. Benchmark company performance with peer group companies.
• Collaborates with the IR team on the continuous upgrade of technology services to benefit IR goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field; MBA, CPA, CFA preferred, but not required.
• Investor relations, Management Consulting, Investment Research, Investment Baning or relevant financial or accounting background; 1-3 years’ experience .
• Proven track record of outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Well organized time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
• Must be comfortable working in a high-energy, quickly changing and demanding environment.
Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC appreciates that a diverse workforce brings diversity in thinking and ideas and conducts each recruiting assignment with the intention of presenting a diverse candidate pool for the client to hire. Harrison, Stone & Associates, LLC. subscribes to the Equal Opportunity Practices of the Federal and State government. Our Company does not discriminate on any basis.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Please include title of position in subject line.