Haven is re-imagining the $11 trillion U.S. mortgage industry, with a focus on engaging the 53 million homeowners with a mortgage. The incumbent technologies used by mortgage lenders and servicers are decades old, and the borrowers who are served by them increasingly demand modern digital experiences and frictionless financial products throughout the home journey. Haven’s mission is to deliver them at a transformational scale, and to improve lives in one of the world’s largest asset classes.
The company is well capitalized, backed by top fintech and mortgage venture funds, and led by seasoned veterans of tech startups and financial marketplaces. One of the nation’s largest mortgage companies is an early customer.
Business Operations at Haven
As the first strategy & business hire at Haven, you will play an instrumental role in all aspects of our growth and scale. Reporting to our CEO, and working closely with our entire team, you will provide leadership, structure, and execution across a range of initiatives.
The role is based in NYC, but flexible during Covid-19.
- Run our customer success function with large enterprise customers; build a customer success team over time
- Identify, negotiate, and launch strategic partnerships that enable our platform success
- Build and scale our core finance function, including: monthly close, cash management, and strategic finance, and corporate planning
- Build and scale sales analytics and related sales operations functions
- Play a key role in fundraising, company strategy, cross-functional initiatives, systems building, and more
- 3-5+ years of work experience in management consulting and/or high-growth startups
- An ability to influence C-suite executives in diverse industries
- Loves building from the ground up vs. just optimizing long-existing processes
- Extremely comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong strategic toolkit coupled with exceptional operational execution
What you can expect
We’re a semi-distributed team that believes in order to succeed we must be greater than the sum of our parts by valuing partnership, creativity, diversity, and growth for each other and the people we serve.