The Havenly Fellowship is at the core of what we do. Through our food business, we offer a 6-month training program that combines work experience with an extensive curriculum including English as a Second Language, Information, Advocacy, Job Readiness, Food Safety, Financial Literacy, and Digital Literacy.
We will start cohort 4 of our fellowship with 10 trainees on July 1st. We are seeking a dedicated, organized and experienced Fellowship Coordinator to support our Fellowship Director in preparing for and launching the Fellowship.
- Organize, standardize and prepare all lesson plans;
- Coordinate volunteers, instructors and partners to ensure preparation for fellowship;
- Translate materials and ensure network of translators available;
- Coordinate and carry out recruitment in June;
- Assess needs of fellows (childcare, transportation, etc.) and ensure barriers are reduced to the extent possible.
- Support Fellowship Director with logistics once fellowship begins.
Preference for candidates with:
- Lived experience;
- Fluency in Spanish or Arabic;
- BA/MA/studying business, logistics, education, racial or ethnic studies, anthropology, political science, law or related areas of study.
- Experience organizing events, carrying out programs, and/or managing business;
- Experience working with vulnerable populations and high cross-cultural competency;
- Excellent organizational skills and proven track record of success.