Havenly is a social enterprise – our work is fueled by our food business, and each sale directly supports the women in our program. We sell Arab specialty foods wholesale to 30+ locations and on our online store and run a coffee shop in Downtown New Haven.
The sales intern will work to scale our sales volume across national supermarkets and to increase sales through online and in-person marketing. We are looking for an outgoing, innovative and experienced sales intern that can truly scale our sales for the long term.
The sales intern will:
- Conduct market research on national and local supermarkets and potential clients;
- Pitch to national and local supermarkets;
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns to keep our client base engaged;
- Create sales projections and sales strategies for the long term.
Preference for applicants with:
- BA/MA/studying for a degree in sales, marketing, business, communications.
- Experience working in sales, customer service, and/or the food business, preference for applicants who worked on B2B;
- Proficiency with sales software (SalesForce, RangeMe, etc.), marketing softwares (Hootsuite, Facebook Ads, Google Business, etc.); Excel and financial projections;
- Excellent communications and telemarketing skills;
- Experience evaluating and measuring the impact of marketing campaigns.