This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
This is a remote/work from home position.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Financial Analyst to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Financial Analyst, you will provide operational and financial analysis to SSC operational unit leaders and senior leadership. The Financial Analyst generates and delivers variance analysis, reports key financial statistics and assists business unit leaders in managing information effectively to optimize departmental efficiency and performance.
What you will do in this role:
- Works closely with operations departments to assess and report performance.
- Coordinates scheduled and ad hoc data and analysis requests across SSC operational units
- Develop, test and deliver scheduled and adhoc reports
- Assists in the development of financial data collection and measurement tools within the SSC.
- Proactively review and provide data analysis and financial impact assessments to support SSC operations
- Prepares and analyzes monthly MORs.
- Prepares uncompensated care projections and variance analysis for accounts receivable and net revenue performance.
- Monitor defined reports and work with applicable departments to ensure AR is properly stated at month end.
- Creates and supports exception-based report generation for all departments.
- Understands revenue cycle operations and technologies currently in place.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other Business-related field, required.
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- 1-2 years progressive accounting/finance experience required, preferably in healthcare revenue cycle preferred.
- Basic SQL and/or Business Objects query writing experience preferred. Parallon is anindustry leaderin revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named aWorld’s Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Finance Acctg Billing Claims & Revenue
Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Texas-Irving-PAS – Dallas
Requisition ID: 08950-197015