Entry Level Hitachi Storage Support Engineer
NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY, WE WILL TRAIN
NO OPT, MUST BE US CITITZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER TO APPLY
REMOTE WORK FOR NOW, MUST MOVE TO SAN ANTONIO WHEN THINGS OPEN UP AGAIN, WE WILLHELP TO RELOCATE
LOCATION: FRISCO, TX or CARY, NC
Are you interested in Entry Level Careers with HCL America?
HCL is hiring Entry Level candidates to help you get an opportunity to launch your professional career with a leading technology company. We believe that if you enjoy self-development and collaboration while seeking to earn while learning and growing, HCL America has great opportunities for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Monitoring Hitachi Storage systems and Pool spaces of all Storage systems.
· Volume, LUN, CIFS, NFS monitoring
· Administer SAN Storage arrays and SAN fabrics.
· Storage & Disk Availability
· Basic knowledge on Hitachi & EMC Storage management applications.
· SAN Switch Availability
· Controller and Replication Status Monitoring.
· Pro-active Availability through SMTP alerts
· Storage event Log analysis
· Incident and Request Fulfillment Management
· Call log with OEM in case of any hardware failure
· Daily performance monitoring reports for storage, NAS and SAN equipment.
· Have experience/knowledge on Hitachi Management tools – Hitachi Hi-Command
Suite, Hitachi Device Manager, Hitachi Replication Manager, Hitachi Tuning manager, Hi-Track Monitor, HI-Track FTP relay, SNM2, HORCM CCI (Linux or windows).
· Have experience/knowledge on EMC Storage Management tools – EMC Secure Remote Support (ESRS), Unisphere, VNX Monitoring & Reporting and Netapp management tool – On Command Insight (OCI)
· Knowledge of Hitachi Hi-Command Suite, Hitachi Device Manager, Hitachi Replication Manager, Hitachi Tuning manager, PRTG Traffic Grapher, Hi-Track Monitor, HI-Track FTP relay, BNA, SNM2, HORCM CCI, HORCM CCI, EMC Secure Remote Support (ESRS), Unisphere, VNX Monitoring & Reporting
§ Base Locations: Frisco, TX or CARY, NC
§ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
How to Apply:
Apply here through the link below with your completed resume.