The role of a Technical Business Analyst is to be the subject matter expert on Herald’s integrations with insurance carriers. You will understand the customer the integration is being built for and the use cases it enables by working closely with Herald’s Product Managers. You will be responsible for analyzing partner technology to understand and communicate, in detail, how we can integrate the partner into our current infrastructure. You will work at the heart of our new product development and drive the continued expansion of our infrastructure. You’ll report to the co-founder, CEO.
- Be the subject matter expert on the details and product requirements of integrations
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering and QAs function to drive product delivery
- Perform up-front research on new API integrations
- Identify new product feature requirements
- Define testing requirements for the engineering team
- Write clear documentation of integrations so that they can be digested by internal and external teams