At Humana’s Edge we are on a mission to improve health outcomes for our seniors and helping them lead a fulfilling life. The Edge is a business within Humana that exists to help seniors live life on their terms and unlock every senior’s potential. We know seniors are focused on achieving their personal goals – staying active, dancing at their daughter’s wedding, playing with their grandchild. But sometimes, their health concerns get in the way. By designing and executing on a new integrated operating model, the Edge can deliver an experience that helps
seniors stay independent and in control of their lives.
In addition, this specific role is part of a cohort of Humana fellows. The Humana fellowship creates an interdisciplinary healthcare experience, with special access to Humana senior and executive leadership. The integration of innovation, technology, and leadership training in a real-world healthcare setting puts successful applicants on an accelerated professional development track.
The Product & Experience team drives the product vision for our web, mobile and conversational AI digital presence with a strong focus on user experience, and strive to create clear, beautiful, inclusive web experiences empowering our customers.
As the Senior Product Manager for Member Experience, you will be responsible for defining and driving the execution of product roadmap for a seamless user experience across Web and Mobile for our members. Partnering closely with stakeholders and cross functional teams including Design, Technology, Clinical, and Operations, you will drive the development of consistent, intuitive, and seamless experiences and run day-to-day product in an agile environment.
Responsibilities for Senior Product Manager:
• Work alongside a team of top product managers to build intuitive, seamless web and mobile experiences for our members.
• Develop, publish and maintain the Product Roadmap in collaboration and consultation with key functional primes across the company.
• Work with key stakeholders to understand use-cases and requirements and translate these into Features, Epics & User Stories.
• Partner closely with the Engineering and Design teams to ensure that requirements are clear, understood and prioritized, and are developed, tested and delivered in time for launch milestones.
• Understand industry trends, emerging technologies and competitor offerings and align product roadmap for differentiation and market leadership.
• Have a hands-on approach and a willingness and aptitude to work from strategic product direction right through to detailed requirements definition.
• Provide market insight, account prospective and product expertise throughout all phases of the product lifecycle
• Participate in the SAFe agile program planning and daily standups
What we look for
• Strong user back approach – Has empathy for end users and is a fearless advocate of voice of the customer
• Strong communicator and Influencer– Has the ability to influence, and effectively communicate product vision with senior business leaders and peer teams.
• Innovation – Passion for creative problem solving and building innovative product solutions. Experienced in balancing both “incremental” and “breakthrough” improvements.
• Systems thinker – Thought leader and keen observer of developments across industries, has a vision to challenge status quo and ideas to get there.
• Engineering degree or equivalent, with an MBA preferred
• Experience launching consumer-facing products
• Experienced (4+ years) in process of product management – negotiation, driving alignment, gathering requirements, prioritization, feature creation, road mapping and launch
• Strong background in requirements definitions, translating customer needs, market trends, strategic imperatives into business requirement documents and functional requirement specifications
• Proven ability to collaborate cross-organization, up and down management levels, and with globally distributed office locations.
• Experience with Healthcare products or processes is a big bonus.