At Hypeshot, we’re building the future of live sports. We’re doing this by first creating a personalized interface that lives directly on top of any live sports stream. Imagine if you could track your fantasy players, chat with friends, and make online sports bets ALL without ever leaving the stream- Hypeshot is working on making that a reality!
More on the team: we’re a group of three friends (designers and engineers) who met in college/at our previous jobs. We love sports and building consumer products. We came together to create something that will permanently change the way we experience live sports.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a rockstar full-stack SWE who is excited about shaping an early product. You will be working in a fast-paced environment in which you will work on all stages of product development: conception, frontend/backend system design, implementation, polish, and maintenance. You will be collaborating with teammates who are also incredibly passionate about building high-quality, design-intuitive, and data-driven consumer products.
Examples of projects include key features like our fantasy sports tracker, sports-centric social application, and our web-app
- Build frontend features to drive our mission of personalizing sports watching
- Build scalable backend infrastructure to support the above projects
- Seamlessly integrate the frontend with the backend using REST APIs
- Develop internal tools and libraries to improve productivity for the engineering team
- Consider everything a ‘work in progress’: constantly polish existing features and iterate on user feedback
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional partners in design and product
- Health insurance
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Full work from home setup