Icon Health is a musculoskeletal (MSK) care management company that delivers world-class, cost-effective, personalized MSK care by seamlessly connecting patients with expert guidance, targeted clinical content, and quick access to the nation’s best orthopedic providers.
About the role
Icon is looking for Analyst, Data Analytics to focus on claims and clinical data mapping and analytics.
You will be responsible for coding and testing tools and assets to deliver high quality analytics to our customers. You are passionate about using data processing frameworks and APIs to help customers drive change. You also enjoy spending quality time exploring Big Data sets, looking for business insights and building and operationalizing large data warehouses.
In this role you will perform the transformation, filtering, and aggregation of raw data into concise, accurate, and focused data analysis, create inspired visualizations, and insights on a wide range of healthcare business topics. You will be responsible for data-intensive ad hoc analytics, including novel analytics. In addition, you may collaborate with the product and delivery team on the definition and requirements of analytics products, within an agile framework.
You’ll be an integral part of our team with opportunities for coaching and mentorship from your senior colleagues.
- Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights
- Filter and cleanse unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to extract insights and improve business processes
- Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives and work with appropriate partners to absorb the data into new or existing data infrastructure
- Build tools/processes for automating repetitive asks so that bandwidth can be freed for analytics
- Ensure that data flows smoothly from source to destination so that it can be processed
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales, and leadership to come up with actionable, high-impact insights across product lines and functions
- Work closely with top management to prioritize information and analytic needs