IDION Social Media Summer Intern
Idion is seeking a Social Media Intern for its summer internship program. As part of our unique and highly skilled team, you will bring social media management, digital marketing strategy, and storytelling abilities. We are seeking someone to develop and implement social media strategies, manage our social media calendar, create content for our platforms, and look at new insights that will increase awareness, create engagement, and improve sales. This is a great opportunity to work in a cross-functional team that is hands-on and motivated.
· Develop and implement insightful social media strategy
· Manage our social media efforts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other channels
· Create and update content for our platforms and maintain content calendar
· Research trends and new insights that will increase awareness, create engagement, and improve sales
· Track, measure, and report on marketing and social media metrics, and measure ROI for campaigns
· Junior or rising in Senior or recent graduate in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations degree program, or related field of study
Very well versed in and have high acumen for social media platforms, particularly Instagram and LinkedIn
· Extraordinary creativity in envisioning and bringing to life powerful and memorable communication & PR campaigns
Ability to choose and create visual content that communicates the organization’s brand
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
High attention to detail, excellent organization, and strong problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and in establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
This remote position is a part-time, paid internship and is a contract position.
The IDION Shield is an innovative remote patient monitoring device that empowers healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes for all. IDION is an innovative new technology that acts as a catalyst for the emerging telehealth sector in healthcare. IDION’s mission is to provide a lower-cost, easy to use device that will make remote monitoring widely accessible for patients at little or no-cost to the healthcare provider.
IDION® is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com including “Social Media Summer Intern” in the subject line.