ILYSM is a collaborative footwear brand with a mission to financially support artists and give back to the creative community. Our flagship product is a knit tabi sneaker designed by a former Proenza Schouler and Yeezy designer.
Learn more at ILYSM.COM
Operations and Digital Marketing Associate
This role will report directly to CEO Alice Wang and the executive leadership team, and is responsible for tracking and analyzing KPIs measuring the performance of marketing initiatives, including promotions, digital advertising, email marketing, the DTC website, and loyalty & referral programs, and assisting in the operations of the business. This role will work cross-functionally to develop and implement optimization strategies across all marketing and operations channels.
The role is deliverables-focused, and best suited for detail-oriented, adaptable, fast learners with ability to self-direct their own priorities and manage time well.
ILYSM is based in Brooklyn, NY with team members in NYC, DC, LA, and Colombia.
Remote applicants welcome!
We will train the Operations and Digital Marketing Associate with the below responsibilities. Ability to pick up new software, tools, and skills quickly will serve you well in this role.
- Monitor the company’s analytics and KPIs to derive key business insights and actions
- Collaborate with employees across the company on various projects and implementation of
- A/B test to optimize marketing initiatives across channels
- Manage DTC website, optimizing for LTV and retention
- Manage email marketing campaigns and flows based on high converting optimization insights that leverage A/B testing to refine email marketing strategies across messaging, subject lines, creative, customer segmentation, personalization, frequency, etc.
- Test and refine loyalty and affiliate programs to convert, retain, and re-engage key customer segments
- Assist team in supply chain, operations, and product development