This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
The Corporate Finance group is a key element of our commitment to finance excellence and the delivery of high-quality finance support to the organization. As your career develops, Ingredion offers a diverse set of career options in the US, Canada and abroad. Our company continues to grow, organically, geographically and through acquisition.
Primary Function Responsible for company-wide financial forecasting and reporting; Provide insightful financial analysis to support executive decisions; Identify opportunities to improve processes and enhance shareholder value.
- Prepare company financial reporting for CFO, Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Assist with detailed development of total company annual financial plan and latest forecast estimates
- Prepare monthly business review and Board of Directors’ presentation
- Assist with preparation of quarterly earnings presentation, press release, script, and FAQ support
- Identify opportunities to improve forecast accuracy, reporting effectiveness (meaningful and impactful data analytics) and process efficiency
- Provide support for ad-hoc multi-regional projects
- Develop collaborative and influential relationships with the CEO, CFO, Executive Leadership Team, and Corporate Finance team
- Develop credibility and build partnerships with key contacts within the Regional Finance, Corporate Accounting, Tax, Treasury, and Investor Relations teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting; CPA preferred
- 0-3 years of experience in financial analysis, reporting, forecasting, accounting, or auditing
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and executing multiple work streams simultaneously
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; must be able to convey information to all levels of the organization in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Must be able to analyze financial results and assess financial/strategic impacts of business decisions.
- Must have a working knowledge of income sheet, balance sheet, and cash flow financial statements interactions
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required; SAP BW, BPC a plus
- Knowledge of Food Ingredients or Corn Wet Milling industry (competition, business climate, manufacturing processes), a plus
Desired behaviors & experiences:
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills required
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills. Must be able to convey
- information to all levels of the organization in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Dedicated team player with innovative mindset
- to develop and implement internal
- process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Embraces changes and is open to new ideas and approaches
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
Relocation Available: No