Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013 by Snejina Zacharia (CEO), Todor Kiryazov (CPO) and Giorgos Zacharia, Co-founder and Board Member, Insurify has raised $128 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
How you will make an impact
- Write, edit, and post onsite web content, including blog articles, landing page copy, data visualizations, marketing content, social media copy, etc.
- Research new topics and content verticals in the insurance and personal finance space, and become a master in these fields
- Use data to develop new content pipelines, and eventually manage an entire content vertical from ideation to execution
- Support and collaborate with the SEO, Product, and Marketing teams for cross-functional projects big and small, including copywriting, editing, and content optimization
What you need to succeed
- Undergraduate degree with relevant coursework (English, Communications, Marketing, etc.), as well as quantitative aptitude
- Top-notch research skills, with the ability and willingness to eventually master an entire content vertical
- Experience writing, posting, and managing web content in a voice other than your own
- Willingness to pivot between multiple projects at once and single handedly manage relationships with contractors
- A team player with a solid work ethic who is ready to take the reins, learn from mistakes, always move forward, and help build the next big thing in insurance!
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.