“A Social Enterprise in E-commerce Promoting Oriental Aesthetic Worldwide”
Interact China is co-founded by a master graduated couple from University of London in 2004. It specializes in fine Chinese handcrafted products, with an aim to promote Oriental Aesthetic worldwide via e-commerce, while improving the livelihood of ethnic minorities in Southwest China.
Having direct partnerships with artisans, designers, craft masters and tailors, along with 10 years solid experience in e-commerce via InteractChina.com, we position well to bridge talented artisans in the East with the rest of the world, and bring you direct finely selected products that are of good quality and aesthetic taste.
So far we carry 3000+ goods covering Ladies Fashion, Tailor Shop, Home Furnishings, Babies & Kids, Painting Arts, Textile Arts, Carving Arts, Tribal Jewelry Art, Wall Masks and Musical Instruments. Our team speak English, French, German, Spanish and Italian, and serve customers worldwide with passion and hearts.
Job Offering: English/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Japanese E-commerce Assistant – Student Trainee (Part-Time, Web-Based)
We are a young, open and energetic team with passion in Oriental Aesthetic. As we continue to grow, we seek young & talented students to join our trainee program. This is an on-going on-the-job internet-based training position, whereas trainee will have an opportunity to:
* develop skills in handling various e-commerce platforms
* interact directly with followers/customers via all major social media channels
* deliver excellent customer services in a professional manner backed by training & support
* participate group discussion in business growth, website development, marketing & promotion.
* acquire knowledge in Chinese culture and its products via research and group project
* join the monthly team learning activities to broaden one’s horizon
* foster friendships with people of similar age from the East
* are an English/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Japanese speaker with excellent oral and written communication skills
* are young and energetic; enjoy challenges; have a passion for work, and willing to learn
* have good cross-cultural experience and sensitivity with an international perspective
* are fond of Oriental Aesthetic and its culture and enjoy to work for a social mission
* want to be an e-commerce professional and look for a career related to the East
Please join us by sending your cover letter and resume to:
We look forward to hearing from you!
P.S. This is a real trainee program where we aim to develop talented students to grow with us on a longer-term basis.
If you are a freelancer or a part-time job seeker who aim at extra income, this position may not be right for you.