**BOTH APPLICANTS LIVING IN THE US AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS CURRENTLY RESIDING OUTSIDE OF THE US ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
About Ivy Camps USA
Founded in 2015, Ivy Camps USA is a pioneer in the field of cross-cultural experiential education, intercultural exchange and communication, and mentorship for children across the globe. We provide a broad range of fun, high-quality summer programs for children ages 5 & older, designed and led by an expert team recruited from America’s top universities. We provide both in-person and online camp instruction, but are currently focusing on our online offerings. All company meetings will be online and no travel is required at the current moment.
Overall, we are looking for a team member who is passionate about education and who, like us, wants to make a difference in the world. Program Leads are the front-facing members of our team to our campers and their parents. We are looking for a Program Lead who loves to have fun and is not afraid to act silly with a group of campers who, although are sitting at home, are looking for a beneficial and fun semester escape with Ivy Camps USA.
- $18/hr, October 5 through December 18
- About 5 to 15 hours a week, more or less
What we offer
- A dynamic role within a team-oriented work environment while being able to create a network across America’s top universities
- Participation in the growth and development of a start-up that is constantly expanding
- A semi-customizable remote work schedule
- Opportunity for promotion and higher pay
- Instruct/lead campers ages 6 to 17 in an online format
- Work anywhere from 8 to 12 hours per week, more or less, including instruction, camp preparations, meetings, and all other job responsibilities
- Train with our Curriculum Development Specialists and supervising staff to implement Ivy Camps Online curriculum
- Attend daily/weekly meetings with other team members and Supervisors
- Fill out daily check-in and check-out procedures with Supervisor
- Work on-on-one with campers ages 6 to 17 in an online format
- Work anywhere from 2 to 10 hours per week, more or less, including planning, meetings, and instruction
- Communicate with parents through Edmodo to ensure the instruction of information that they would like for you to work on with their child(ren)
- Develop personalized tutoring instruction with the help of Curriculum Development Specialists