About the Program
Our internships center around hands-on mentorship and a robust educational curriculum that includes challenging classes, interactive sessions, and small group discussions. Over the course of 10-12 weeks, you’ll be matched with full-time employees in your role who will mentor you as you tackle real-world projects they design. You’ll also be able to access our physical and virtual educational resources, attend guest speakers and social events, and hopefully get a real sense of what it would be like to work here full time.
If you have a curious mind, a collaborative nature, a passion for solving interesting problems, and an interest in following financial markets, we have a feeling you’ll fit right in.
About the Position
As a Sales Analyst intern, you’ll work alongside our experienced sales executives and sales-traders, learning how we engage and cover institutional clients on their trading needs in the different asset classes that we cover. Over the course of the internship, you will be mentored by some of our experienced sales traders. They’ll offer insight into the types of client inquiries we handle daily, and you’ll learn how we service our clients, issuers, and prospective clients. The internship is a fast-paced, immersive experience, and you will attend internal classes on various topics where we can teach you the broader fundamentals of finance and trading.
We don’t expect you to have a background in one specific field–we’re looking for smart, driven people who would enjoy working with clients to solve interesting problems. We’re actually more interested in how you think and learn than what you currently know. You should be:
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Proactive, reliable, and courteous with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated and entrepreneurial problem-solver that is excited about building relationships with our clients and partners
- A highly analytical and logical thinker, comfortable working with numbers
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail
- Willing to learn Excel and VBA
- Fluent in English, with proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese being a plus