LOOKING FOR A TALENTED ANALYST TO WORK IN A DEAN’S OFFICE IN A BRAND NEW MEDICAL SCHOOL!
The Kaiser Permanente Bernard J. Tyson School of Medicine is looking for a top-notch Analyst to join its team. Under the direction of the Founding Dean and CEO, the Analyst will serve as a key member of the team continuing to develop the school and its educational experience as it is poised to welcome its second class of students. The ideal candidate for the position is a self-motivated, gifted analyst and writer, who is able to multi-task without issue, and with little supervision. The candidate, depending on demonstrated aptitude, may be asked to work on projects of high-sensitivity and fast turnaround to support the Founding Dean and CEO and members of his leadership team. Please apply at: https://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/job/pasadena/analyst-kaiser-permanente-bernard-j-tyson-school-of-medicine/641/9816675056
Conduct research in specific topical areas, presenting reviews of literature and other evidence in a clear and actionable format.
- Produce polished analyses for executive-level audiences addressing highly specialized topics.
- Manage special projects with an orientation to effective work and crisp and proactive communication.
- Serve as assistant to the Dean and the KPSOM leadership in producing policies and procedures for the School.
- Help write articles, summary papers, reports, and other communications for submission to medical journals.
- Prepare presentations for various academic and lay audiences.
- Assist in reviewing and vetting marketing copy and creative materials, and amplifying the school’s social media presence.
- At least 1 year of experience (paid or unpaid) meaningfully contributing to research studies or academic, education-related, and/or health care-oriented projects.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- The analytical skills to gather and interpret data in which the information or problems are complex.
- Demonstrated ability to become familiar with new topics quickly and be attentive to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to meet challenging deadlines amidst multiple priorities.
- Orientation to collaborating with others and synthesizing information from multiple stakeholders into a coherent work product.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, with an interest in medical education, health policy, and/or health services.
ABOUT THE KAISER PERMANENTE BERNARD J. TYSON SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The Kaiser Permanente Bernard J. Tyson School of Medicine is devoted first and foremost to offering an outstanding, forward-thinking medical education. Its curriculum is built on the three pillars of Biomedical Science, Clinical Science, and Health Systems Science. Students are trained to think broadly about the ways care can be more effective for everyone and learn how to advocate for better health in homes, school, workplaces, neighborhoods, and society at large. The school incorporates many of the most innovative and effective educational practices available today and gives students the opportunity to learn from the physicians and care teams in Kaiser Permanente’s integrated health care system. Equity, inclusion, and diversity are woven throughout the school’s curricular and operational fabric, and the school is deeply committed to active anti-racism. This approach will provide future physicians with the knowledge and skills to play key roles in the transformation of healthcare in our nation and help people from all backgrounds and settings thrive. Learn more at medschool.kp.org.