This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Kantar North America is launching a new Analyst Rotational Development Program and we are actively hiring for our inaugural class! Our Analyst Rotational Development Program is designed for bachelor’s level candidates. The 2-year program puts you on the fast track for professional and leadership opportunities throughout Kantar. It is designed to provide early career talent with an in-depth understanding of the business and deliberate exposure through touch points with senior leadership and to different client types, in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
During the first year, you will be part of a cohort that will have the opportunity to participate in an accelerated learning program that will immerse you into the Media Domain and Kantar overall, whilst working alongside other Analysts who are on the same journey. This program is designed to provide you with a tailored 2-year training plan focusing on achieving specific milestones and investing in your career development while introducing you to new challenges and opportunities. After one year in the program, you will be assessed and subject to (i) attaining the identified milestones (ii) successful performance and development within the role and (iii) overall health of the business, you will be promoted to the next level which will provide you with the opportunity to work more independently with our clients.
In year two, you will gain exposure to other business areas outside of the media domain on a rotational nature and based on your areas of interest.
As an Analyst, you will act as the point person between all operational and sales teams to ensure efficient and successful project execution. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to think strategically, develop insights, communicate findings concisely to colleagues, and work effectively as part of a cross functional team. This is an incredible growth opportunity, to build your capabilities in research execution, client engagement, and position yourself for expanded career opportunities within Kantar. Our team provides critical insights to clients like Snap, Reddit, TikTok, Google, AT&T, Salesforce, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
As part of your development program we will teach you how to;
- Provide business insights that matter to our clients by executing research projects for existing media publisher, agency, and advertiser clients.
- Assist with day-to-day client support to translate data into compelling stories and manage account project activities. Activities include: logic checking deliverables, writing client deliverable, presenting reports, managing client relationships, creating shells for analysis, invoicing, uploading database forms, managing timelines, and ad hoc requests.
- Conduct secondary research to support clients & deliverables.
- Support team members in the creation of analysis plans, write analysis, monitor project quality sample/data, while providing quality assurance support for surveys and reports.
- Develop an approach/system for communicating key project considerations with team members while ensuring project timelines & deliverables are met and key client questions are answered.
Participate in offered training and development initiatives, whether structured or organic on the job opportunities; proactively seek opportunities to broaden industry and Kantar knowledge base, increase familiarity with Kantar systems/tools, strengthen communication, and/or project management expertise.
Once you have been trained in these disciplines, you will have a strong foundation of skills to apply in many areas of the business in Kantar and own the direction of your career.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interest in market research and an aptitude for working with data
- Critical and strategic thinker with an inquisitive mind; ability to challenge the status quo and bring a new perspective, utilizing your experiences to create impact
- Self-starter, wanting to drive impact and look for opportunities to grow
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written – confident in speaking to our teams, clients, and partners
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities and deadline pressures, comfortable with ambiguity
- The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships. Team player mentality—willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Tech savvy – proficient in Microsoft office tools and ability to quickly master other business tools
Candidates must be available for an interview (In-person/virtual) day on Friday, August 20, 2021.