Kepler Cannon growing! We are hiring on an ongoing basis across multiple positions.
A manager’s primary role is to lead the day-to-day execution of client projects while enabling individual team members to flourish. Managers serve as leaders on client projects and within the firm. With clients, managers are responsible for working closely to solve complex business problems and delivering compelling results by driving change across the enterprise. Managers also cultivate meaningful long-term relationships with our clients. Internally, our managers support the growth of the firm and the Kepler community. Below are some examples of day-to-day functions an Engagement Manager should expect to perform:
- Own client projects and end-products
- Work collaboratively with partners and 1-4 consultants to deliver outstanding work products
- Leverage new problem-solving techniques to build insightful new strategies and analyze critical data to uncover previously unseen insights
- Guide associate consultants and consultants by enhancing their skills and business knowledge, developing their strengths, and inspiring them to success
- Support client relationships and business development efforts