Apply at: https://boards.greenhouse.io/khanacademy/jobs/3631000
The Khan Kids team is looking for a passionate Product Manager to focus on designing our curriculum and structuring our learner experience. You will collaborate with a team of engineers, product managers, and designers to create outstanding educational experiences on a mobile platform that is used by millions of young children in homes and classrooms. Additionally, you will create engaging interactive lessons that are aligned with standards and help children learn new concepts. Our ideal candidate will be a driven, tech savvy, and enthusiastic team member, looking to make an impact on young children and families all over the world.
This is a full-time position based at the Khan Kids office in San Mateo, CA.
You may be a good fit if…
- You have demonstrated technical abilities (e.g., coursework or experience in computer science, data analysis) and enjoy learning new technologies.
- You have excellent organizational skills and an acute attention to detail.
- You are adaptable and able to balance multiple priorities in a changing environment.
- You are recognized for your interpersonal and communication skills. You enjoy building relationships, and you are comfortable collaborating with technical and creative teams.
- You approach problems with an analytical, data-driven mindset.
- You are passionate about education and excited to create engaging learning experiences.
- You are interested in children’s media and understanding what kids find fun.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience (e.g., product management, software development, early childhood education, analytics)