This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Are you passionate about storytelling? Would you like to use your creative abilities and instincts for a startup nonprofit focused on social change?
We are seeking a Content Creator Intern who is ready to channel their skills for kindness.org, a nonprofit in the digital space with a real life impact. Through scientific research, education and storytelling, we are making it simple to choose and cultivate kindness, no matter who you are or where you’re from.
You will work on content designed to inspire, educate, and grow our community of over 268K people through social media and live events, and demonstrate the impact of our global work. Your role will help show kindness as a choice anyone can make, and demonstrate that even small acts can have a big impact.
Why you’ll love this experience:
- You’re an innovative self-starter
- You’re a curious learner
- You thrive in small, digital startup environments
- You step up with your own creative ideas and suggestions
- You take direction well
- You’re an expert at social media
- You’re comfortable on camera in the role of interviewer
- You believe the most powerful personal stories are found, not coached
- You think about all content as part of a story arc
- You’re looking to add innovative and inspiring pieces to your portfolio
- You share our commitment to a kinder world
What you’ll do to make an impact:
- Work closely with our creative team to brainstorm and generate new content
- Support the team with deck development and compiling impact stories
- Conduct interviews on the street and in a studio setting in a safe, socially-distanced way
- Share content on our current social media platforms to engage and inspire our community
- Work with our creative team to optimize past, current, and future content in new and far-reaching ways
- Research new platforms and technologies for spreading kindness with creative content
We believe kindness transcends race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, and socioeconomic status. As we grow, we are committed to reflecting our values across company culture.
We can’t wait to meet you.
What makes an internship a good fit for a candidate? Read our Open Letter of Gratitude to All Interns to learn more about our Internship Program!