This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Location: New York
Start Date: Winter 2021
This position offers a really exciting opportunity to spend 15 weeks in our London office (all accommodation paid for), while you are trained by our industry experts in agile teams. You will then return to New York for engagement on client projects.
Ranked #2 in the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 and named Europe’s fastest growing consultancy by the FT 1000, Kubrick are seeking bright, passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds.
We have evolved and expanded our practices to meet and anticipate the demands of tomorrow. We support one another, recognize achievements, celebrate the differences in others, encourage open communication, and are committed to giving our people the best tools to thrive.
Kubrick’s Data Engineering Practice
As a Kubrick Data Engineer, you will learn to cleanse, align and correlate data sets to give better insight. We train our Data Engineers in cloud ecosystems, focusing on the latest technologies and programming software, including Python, SQL, Alteryx, and Tableau.
Working in the agile methodology, you will combine the fundamentals of data engineering with an overview of machine learning, data analytics, and gain competency in cloud ecosystems such as AWS and Microsoft Azure to enhance data capability and drive transformation.
_*Example Training Project: *_Consultants remodelled data to produce a state-of-the-art platform that can pull data up to x10 faster, combine new sources of data, and conduct robust, evidence-based data science at scale.
Why Join Kubrick?
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, ambitious, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI and cloud technology to help world-leading organizations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects to accelerate your career in data and technology.
- $62,000 year one salary, rising to $74,000 in your second year
- Comprehensive benefits including 401 (K), medical, dental and vision
- 15 weeks of training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Collaborate and develop with diverse perspectives bringing a fresh approach to solving problems
- Regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
What we need from you
You don’t need experience to join us! We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realizing the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Curious, analytical and great at solving problems – we don’t need any previous coding skills, just an excitement to learn!
- Desire to work with data and how it can help an organization make better decisions
- Flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively
- Committed to producing high quality solutions
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development
At Kubrick we respect the differences in others and understand the importance of diverse thoughts, experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We believe in creating equal opportunities for all and pushing against barriers that have existed for too long.