Land O’Lakes is a member owned cooperative that starts with our commitment to helping our Farmers and Growers. We are an innovative company filled with boundless thinkers and doers. Our future growth relies on continuing to bring in extraordinary talent like you, who are looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Take pride in working with some of America’s leading and favorite brands including Land O’ Lakes butter and cheese, Vermont Creamery and Kozy Shack in Dairy Foods, to Purina and Mazuri in Purina Animal Nutrition, to crop inputs in WinField United.
When you join our team you’ll see first-hand the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Corporate Strategy Internship
The Corporate Strategy Summer Internship will provide hands-on experience across various aspects of Land O’Lakes Corporate Strategy, Planning and Business Development activities.
Interns will be responsible for analyzing a business issue and recommending solutions at either the business unit or enterprise level. Interns will be assigned one major project and potentially one or two smaller projects for the summer and will work on these with our Corporate Strategy leadership.
Projects may include industry trend reviews and analyses, competitive and emerging market analyses and modeling potential business impact, assessing organic and inorganic growth opportunities, and assisting in M&A activities.
· Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
· Must have strong analytical and project management skills, be results-oriented, demonstrate strong strategic thinking and problem-solving ability, be able to juggle multiple priorities, have comfort with ambiguity and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required Experience and Education
· A current MBA student, with strategy, general management, marketing or finance focus preferred.
· Previous related business experience desirable, but not required.
· Proficiency is expected in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Cover letter required when submitting application.