About this Job
LGT Capital Partners is searching for qualified college seniors for its US Private Equity Analyst Program beginning in July 2022.
The Analyst Program is a two year full-time employment opportunity in New York, suited for candidates between their Bachelors and Masters/MBA programs.
Analysts will gain exposure to primary private equity fund investing, secondaries and co-investments, but would spend most of their time dedicated to one of these areas. The Analyst Program commences with a formal training module and includes continuous on-the-job training.
The Analyst Program will focus on developing the following core investment skills: financial modeling, asset pricing, valuation and analysis of various private equity funds, in-depth analysis and valuation of underlying portfolio companies, comparable company analysis using public and private data, and track record analysis of various fund managers.
The position also includes other responsibilities associated with the investment process:
– Participating in weekly global team meetings and Investment Committee meetings
– Upgrading and managing key databases critical for identifying potential sellers of particular private equity partnerships and tracking portfolio company performance
– Preparing materials for internal meetings and external client presentations
– Researching trends/competitors in the global private equity market
– Bachelor degree with major or concentration in business, economics, finance, accounting or similar subject
– Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and an interest in developing advanced financial modeling skills
– Self-starter personality, high motivation, an international mindset and the ability to excel in a team-oriented environment
– Analytical skills with a focus on business acumen
– Willingness to learn technical skills, while coordinating with other teams, internally and externally, on projects
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage large volumes of work
– Excellent English writing and communication skills, including personal or professional experience in an English-speaking environment; familiarity with another language is preferred
Resumes are currently being accepted and will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com
Note: GPAs must be included for consideration
About LGT Capital Partners
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment firm with approximately USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients. A large international team is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, LGT Capital Partners has a global presence across North America, Europe and Asia. The US private equity team currently has 23 investment professionals.