This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
- Helps to ensure proper communication, process flow, data quality, reliability, and integrity for national data analytics team projects.
- Provides key administrative support involving written and verbal communications to Lockton client teams.
- Produce ad hoc data analysis and financial analysis support to client teams.
- Performs benefit benchmarking that helps team to evaluate client benefit programs.
- Investigate data quality issues and suggest possible solutions.
- Understands when circumstances require persuasion, conciliation, assertiveness, or other approach and reacts appropriately.
- Provides ongoing training and support for internal customers.
- Exhibits exceptional customer service and adheres to the Lockton philosophies.
- Recommend policies, procedures and/or controls that make the overall process more efficient and effective.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Insurance, or Information Technology or equivalent education and/or work experience.
- Possesses strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Previous experience working with claims data, CPT codes, and ICD-10 codes preferred.
- 1-2 years experience analyzing healthcare data with demonstrated experience using SQL, MS Access, and MS Excel preferred.
- Ability to understand data integrity and correctness.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively present information to Associates at all levels of the Lockton organization.
- Strong proactive style.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent problem solving skills.