LOLIWARE Inc. is seeking an exceptional candidate to join as a Sustainability Intern starting September 2021 until December 31, 2021. Reporting to the Head of Sustainability, this person will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for executing the company’s Sustainability and Thought Leadership Strategy. The role requires someone with a strong sustainability background, preferably with experience in the corporate environment, who is also an energetic self-starter and highly collaborative individual.
The Sustainability Intern position is remote. Remuneration will be based on level of expertise and/or experience.
- Identify environmental and socio-economic sustainability issues, concerns, and stakeholder interests relevant to LOLIWARE.
- Collect and analyze information on best practices within the industry.
- Develop a robust library of resources to support the Sustainability and other departments
- Co-lead the carbon negative certification process and other programs/projects of the Sustainability department.
- Support the Head of Sustainability in developing an ESG Policy for the company.
- Coordinate with the Tech Team to design plans for environmental impact reduction.
3. Data Management
- Establish a framework for monitoring overall sustainability goals with the aim of achieving targets.
- Assist in conducting due diligence, and creating deliverables to quantify impact of sustainability efforts.
- Determine key metrics to use in reporting.
- Create sustainability databases.