About Long Ridge Equity Partners
Long Ridge is a growth-oriented private equity firm based in New York City with over $1B+ under management. We invest in high-growth technology companies, with a focus on enterprise software across financial services, business services, and related sectors. We employ a thesis-driven approach to investing and place a strong emphasis on partnership with visionary entrepreneurs and management teams. Over the last 20 years, our principals have sponsored some of the most successful growth companies in our sectors of interest.
Long Ridge recently raised an oversubscribed $445 million Fund III, and both Fund I and Fund II are generating top-tier returns. In connection with the continued growth of the firm, we are seeking to add an Analyst to our team.
More information about Long Ridge can be found at www.long-ridge.com.
What You’ll Do
The Analyst role provides an opportunity to join a rapidly growing private equity platform in a high-impact/high-responsibility position. Analysts are integral members of our investment team, with responsibilities that span every aspect of the investment lifecycle. The Analyst role is primarily geared toward sourcing new investments (~70% of time) with the remainder (~30%) focused on evaluating and executing new investments.
- Evaluating potential investments – Analysts drive the investment evaluation process and work directly with our Vice Presidents, Principals and Partners. These efforts are critical to shaping our investment decisions. Key aspects of due diligence include business analysis, market analysis, financial modeling, and transaction structuring.
- Sourcing investment opportunities – Analysts play a key role in meeting and evaluating potential investment opportunities as part of our initial screening process. This includes attending conferences and trade shows as well as proactive outreach to companies that we believe are doing something great.
- Working with portfolio companies on an on-going basis – You will have opportunities to work closely with portfolio companies’ CEOs, CFOs, and other senior executives on a broad range of strategic topics, including add-on M&A, growth strategy, financings, and team augmentation.
What You’re Like
We’re ONLY looking for rising seniors (Class of 2022) for this entry-level analyst position.
We seek candidates with a demonstrated track record of excellence across their academic, business, and extra-curricular pursuits. This role is an ideal fit for a highly motivated individual who exhibits high attention to detail. You should have strong analytical and communication skills and must be able to think quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Our junior investment professionals are given broad latitude to interface directly with external parties (e.g., management teams, investment bankers), so interpersonal maturity and poise is quite important.
At Long Ridge, we believe the ingredients of a great investor are similar to those of a great entrepreneur. Both require passion and drive, a voracious appetite to learn, insatiable curiosity, a genuine interest in business and how companies work and, perhaps most importantly, a resilience and relentless optimism that the next great company is right around the corner.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.