Peaches and Cream, a label division of Low key Music Group, is offering an immersive intern program offered to both students interested in the entertainment business and graduates looking for entry into the business. Our program will reveal how an independent entertainment firm operates in the industry and what it takes to develop a long-term artist career.
During your internship, you will learn about:
– Various parts of the music industry including management, publicity, online marketing, publishing, and record label services
– How to tailor services to each individual artist
– Strategies for success in the modern music industry
Our ideal candidate is:
– Passionate about establishing a career path at an innovative entertainment company
– Flexible and able to assist artists, managers, administrative and marketing personnel
– An organized self-starter requiring minimal supervision
– High-achieving and goal-oriented with a positive outlook
– Great attention to detail.
Must have general knowledge of the music industry and HUNGRY to establish a successful career in the business. A committed and professional attitude need only apply.
Our 2021 internship program is all remote. This is an unpaid internship but available for college credit.