This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Who we are:
The Lubetzky Family Foundation (LFF), created by KIND Snacks founder Daniel Lubetzky, is dedicated to finding creative solutions to society’s greatest challenges.
Frontline Impact Project (FIP) is a matchmaking platform to direct in-kind donations of quality-of-life goods, including food, beverages and personal care items, to frontline workers. The program launched in partnership with The KIND Foundation in April of 2020 to support the healthcare heroes on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic. It has since expanded to support those on the frontlines of other emergencies and natural disasters as well as election workers on the frontlines of democracy. To date, more than 80 companies have joined forces with KIND to donate over 6 million products through the platform.
The foundation is eager to build on this momentum and transition this program from a COVID-19 response to an ongoing, expanded program to support those on the frontlines of healthcare, public safety, emergency response and community improvement who, through their work, exhibit values of kindness, empathy and caring.
What you’ll do:
As an Intern for Lubetzky Family Foundation’s Frontline Impact Project, you will play a pivotal role in the day-to-day operations of Frontline Impact Project. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the vetting process for frontline institutions.
- Assisting in the management of the database of frontline institutions (Airtable), ensuring that all data is regularly updated and cleaned.
- Evaluating the incoming requests compared to the donor supply, ultimately matching the needs of frontline institutions with relevant donors.
- Developing and implementing an outreach plan to reach frontline institutions, encouraging them to apply for resources via Frontline Impact Project.
- Researching trends in COVID19 and disaster response, presenting updates to the broader team, and pivoting strategic outreach based on findings.
- Supporting strategic content plans and social media efforts for FIP.
- Collecting photos and other storytelling content from institutions as well as donors.
- Developing content strategy for @frontlineimpact social media channels and work with communications director to populate the channels and manage the community
- Building media lists for local outreach related to Frontline Impact Project donations
- Researching prospective donors for Frontline Impact Project
- Supporting ad-hoc communications and partnership projects as needed.
- Supporting other initiatives across Lubetzky Family Foundation as time permits.
- Entrepreneurial; accountable for your results and how those are achieved
- Highly engaged in social media
- An excellent writer and communicator
- A self-starter who is able to manage multiple priorities
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Someone who operates with kindness, transparency, and integrity
- Passionate about the mission and vision of Lubetzky Family Foundation and Frontline Impact Project
- Experience from previous internship or work experience.
- Availability to commit to our team for at least 12 weeks
- Interest in philanthropy, program management, CSR, or other relevant fields
- Previous social/digital experience
- Experience with Airtable and CRM systems
- Experience with email marketing tools (Mailchimp, Klaviyo, etc.)
- Experience with survey tools (Survey Monkey, Google Forms, etc.)
At Lubetzky Family Foundation we are committed to an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is championed. Lubetzky Family Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.