We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, U.S. Loyalty Solutions, Business Development
Mastercard’s North American Loyalty team provides best in class Loyalty programs for its clients in both the Financial and Merchant segments, focusing on Platforms, Rewards, Features and Benefits, Cardholder Communications and Loyalty Services. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in managing Loyalty Programs, Mastercard’s North American Loyalty team addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances Mastercard’s strategic and tactical performance and establishes Mastercard’s global thought-leadership presence in the Loyalty segment.
The Manager of Issuer Program Management will be responsible for the day to day activities of, and interactions with, Mastercard’s North American Financial Loyalty clients.
• Are you interested in being part of a high performing team tasked with driving thought leadership in the Loyalty landscape?
• Have you driven successful client projects and programs?
• Do you enjoy client interaction?
• Do you have demonstrated success with consultative thinking and applying problem solving methodologies?
The primary responsibilities of the Manager of Issuer Program Management, a professional experienced in client interactions and preferably Loyalty programs, include:
• Leveraging consultative skills and Mastercard’s assets to develop and deliver holistic solutions applicable to client issues and interests
• Driving thought leadership, and establishing Mastercard as a leader in the Loyalty space
• Partnering with clients to develop and execute on strategic plans for their Loyalty services
• Developing and supporting business reviews – regular client meetings to ensure alignment with customer’s strategic approach and leveraging insights to identify new opportunities to delivery Loyalty services
• Managing internal and external relationships at senior management levels to ensure the client’s needs are consistently and accurately relayed throughout the organization to aid in product development ideation
• Maintaining account budgets and forecasts and establishing and monitoring revenue targets throughout the year
All About You:
• Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree preferred
• Payments and Loyalty experience recommended
• Experience in developing and fostering customer relationships as a trusted partner and thought leader
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including ability to frame opportunities from a customer’s perspective
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and sell to a large client or cluster of clients
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills along with solid project management credentials
• Experience partnering with Financial Institutions
• Proven track record in cross company, collaborative teaming at senior management levels
• Practical, yet creative and innovative
• Travel required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.?
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114854