There are products that customers think are cool at the moment, and then there are products that customers cannot live without because they are so incredibly useful. At Matician, we are building the latter because these are the products worth spending our lives on. We want to build great products to solve real problems.
We believe that sensors and algorithms are finally good enough to reimagine home devices and apply Level 5 autonomy and mobility so that people can save time and energy bypassing repetitive and mundane tasks inside the home.
We’re a small team with a singular focus on product that combines technologies such as vision, ML, structure-from-motion, and robotics. Our goal is to ship products that people love.
Computer Science/Engineering Student to join our early core team in the process of receiving a BS/BEng or MS/MEng or related discipline.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are genuinely motivated to help those around you, including users at various levels of experience.
- You are passionate about tackling large complex projects and are adaptable to learning outside your normal comfort zones.
- You love diagnosing complex technical issues and providing hands-on support for hardware and software solutions.
- Your curiosity to learn and grow is inversely proportional to your level of ego.
- You are excited to do great work.
- Ability to solve problems and identify areas of improvement
- Ability to write clean, reliable code that can be easily maintained
- Experience with Python, Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch or Numpy a plus
- Experience with working on computer vision, machine learning or NLP problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, autonomously driven, and demanding start-up atmosphere.
- Collaborate with the HW, SW and Algorithms team to bring product vision to life.
- Everything involved in applying an ML model to a production use case
- Designing and coding up the neural network architecture, gathering and refining data, training and tuning the model
- Deploying it at scale with high throughput and uptime
- Analyzing the results in order to continuously update and improve accuracy and speed