McMaster-Carr is an e-commerce company offering more than half a million products used to keep businesses in motion. With facilities in five major US markets, we owe our success to experimentation and innovation and invite team members to put their creativity to work. Whether automating distribution operations, researching new products, or improving the company’s app, employees flourish as they learn and pursue ambitious goals. We hire based on capability rather than skillset, which leads us to celebrate diverse studies, experiences, backgrounds, and identities. McMaster-Carr’s commitment to an inclusive workplace is evident in the way we form teams and develop on-site resources.
Why work at McMaster-Carr?
McMaster-Carr is passionate about creating exceptional experiences for customers, employees and local communities. Investing in a career here means you’ll learn and grow and be a part of something important. Highlights include:
- An intense focus on product development, technology and operations that have led to a history of success
- Challenging yet rewarding work in a collaborative environment that encourages curiosity and the balance of work and life
- A commitment to being a generous community member, offering donations and volunteer programs that foster education, equity, the arts and much more.
What will you do?
Management Development is the start of a career designed to develop the future leaders of our business. The responsibility and scope of your work will grow based on your unique capabilities and contributions. Assignments will be diverse to provide a high level of exposure and develop your versatility. Over time, you will transition from leading projects and teams to directing other leaders in development.
By joining McMaster-Carr’s Management Development opportunity, you will:
- Experience an accelerated and cross-functional path to team management
- Explore areas like Product Development, Publishing, Finance, Marketing, Distribution Operations and Sales
- Develop strong analytical, planning and communication skills as you implement your ideas on critical initiatives and teams
- Build relationships with other curious, ambitious people including mentorship with company leaders
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package including our unlimited paid tuition benefit (including MBA), year-end bonus, remote work opportunities, and inclusive, allgender benefits
Who do we look for?
We are seeking students graduating between December 2020 and June 2021. All majors and backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We look for candidates who have a track record of academic success, on-campus leadership, and enriching experiences through internships, research or service. We value and reward curiosity and creativity at McMaster-Carr.
What are the next steps to apply?
You will need an updated resume to apply. If you are a qualified candidate, a recruiter will arrange a time to talk about opportunities that interest you. We are conducting all interviews electronically to maintain participants’ health and safety.
For more information on McMaster-Carr, please visit: https://www.mcmaster.com/careers/opportunities/management-development
EOE/M/F/VET/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity