MediaCo brands include HOT97 and WBLS. We are currently seeking a Social Media Editorial Specialist to support our emerging digital platforms.
- Conceive unique, original, best-in-class editorial and branded content that aligns with brands core audiences and department goals.
- Monitor the corresponding social metrics/data, define the best practices, and use the acquired information to promote the brand’s marketing presence.
- Create, maintain and strengthen brand voice and identity through copywriting and editing for social media and blog posts, as well as video and special projects.
- Master the use of our social media platforms to drive traffic to our O&O sites and properties.
- Maintain and optimize key social platforms to increase the visibility of our brand’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Advance our influencers and/or community advocacy efforts.
- Add value to team effort in terms of intradepartmental cooperation.
- Exhibits creativity and enthusiasm
- Has excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude
- Exquisite interpersonal and communicative skills (both oral and written)
- Exercises attention to detail
- Customer-orientated approach
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and anticipate new trends
- Solid background in Marketing, Public Relations, New Media, Business, or Communications.
- Hands-on experience as a specialist in digital/social media.
- Familiarity with social analytics tools.
- Impeccable writing, editing, consulting, communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of SEO, web design development, CRO and web design is highly preferable
- Thorough understanding of principal marketing channels and the basics of online marketing.
MediaCo offers competitive employee benefits and perks including Open PTO, Parental Leave, and Generous Holiday Schedule.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion.
MediaCo Holding Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer